Green Tea Extract, Tea Polyphenols, Natural Antioxidant
Green Tea Polyphenols is a natural ingredient extracted from Tea Leaf. It is widely used in Pharmacy, Food, Beverage, Health products etc. the main function is Antioxidants, preservatives, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids, etc.
Specification & Quality
20% -98% Tea Polyphenols, 20%-80% Catechins, 12%-45% EGCG, 1%-15% Caffeine
30% -98% Tea Polyphenols, 15%-80% Catechins, 5%-45% EGCG, 1%-15% Caffeine
15%-80% EGCG, 95%-98% EGCG
Function & Application
1) As Natural Antioxidants
Tea Polyphenols is natural antioxidants of Non Toxic, No side effects, Very safety. It is widely used in Food, beverage, Health Products etc.
2) As Anticorrosive
Tea Polyphenols is a natural preservative, whichinhibits the microbial activities, prevent decay caused by microorganism.
3) Medicine application
Tea Polyphenols can lower blood pressure and cholesterin, lower blood lipids.
4) As natural ingredient for Deodorization and detoxification
It is widely used in Gum, toothpaste etc.
5) As Natural Antioxidants in fat oil and feed.
The recommended dosages of Green Tea Polyphenol 98%:
1) The dosage of edible vegetable oils and animal fat: 0.005%-0.05%
2) The dosage of oil for fried food: 0.01%-0.02%
3) The dosage of Fish and shrimp aquatic products, 0.01%-0.02% added in production.
4) The dosage of all kinds of meat products 5-10 minutes pickling in 0.05%-0.2% Green Tea Polyphenol solution or spraying on the surface of products.
Attention: easy to oxidize in case of light and more than PH8.