Matrine, Lighiyellow Sophora Root Extract, Sophora Flavescens Radix Extract
It is extracted from the plant “Sophora Flavescens Ait”, which medicinally mainly refers to the dried root of Sophora Flavescens Ait. Which is a plant in the family Leguminosae? And it has a few other names, including Sophora Flavescens radix, light yellow sophora root, Flavescent Sophora Root, Root of Light Yellow Sophora, Sophora Flavescens Root, and more. It is produced all over China and harvested during spring and autumn.
Sophora root mainly contains alkaloids, flavonoids, quinones, and triterpenoid saponins. Alkaloids contain Matrine, oxymatrine, sophoridine, sophoranol, sophoramine, etc. Flavonoids contain kushenol, kuraridin, kuraridinol, kurarinol, neokurarinol, norkurarinol, isokurarinone, kurarinone, and more. Triterpenoid saponins include sophoraflavoside Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ, Ⅳ, soyasaponin I, and so on. Quinones are kushequinone A and others.
The Matrine and Oxymatrine are two main ingredients; The Oxymatrine is transformed from Matrine.
Specification & Quality
90% Matrine by HPLC
98% Matrine by HPLC
White crystal powder Solubility: easy to soluble in water, ethanol, chloroform and Toluol, Benzene.
Botanical pesticide Grade
(It can be used for EC and AP)
1% Matrine, Dark brown Liquid;
5% Matrine, 20% total alkaloids; Dark brown Liquid
15% Matrine, 50% total alkaloids; Dark brown Liquid
30% Matrine, 70% total alkaloids; Dark brown Liquid
Function & Application
Modern sophora root pharmacology:
1) Matrine has obvious inhibition on heart, which can slow the heart rate, weaken the myocardial contractility, and reduce cardiac output;
2) This herb itself, matrine, and kurarinone have anti-arrhythmia effects;
3) Matrine’s injection has rapid and long-lasting effect on aconitine-induced arrhythmias. And it also has antihypertensive effect;
4) Its decoction has inhibition on Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Shigella, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, and a variety of skin fungus;
5) Its decoction can induce diuresis, reduce inflammation, prevent allergies, make people calm down, relieve asthma, eliminate phlegm, elevate white blood cell count, and fight cancer.
Botanical pesticide function:
The matrine means total matrines (all alkaloids) extracted from Sophora Flavescens Ait. Matrine is a high efficiency, broad spectrum, less resistance low toxic, low residue, environmentally friendly Botanical pesticide, by direct contact, subsidiary by stomach poison. Once pests touch it, their nervous system is paralyzed immediately, then protein of their bodies will denaturalize, finally they will die of breathlessness. Mainly control all kinds of Dendrolimus punctatus Walker, Euproctis Pseudoconspersa Strand, Pieris rapae etc insects. Matrine has good functions of pesticide, Sterilization and regulating plant growth etc. Matrine has been widely used on vegetables, fruits, tea, tobacco and so on, Matrine has high efficacy against aphid, cabbage worm, army worm, red spider, mite etc. In addition, we should also pay attention to the efficacy of matrine on vegetable downy mildew, anthracnose etc.